Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
This tour takes you to Queen Elizabeth National park the” Melody of wonders” and Uganda’s most popular destination. Set against the jagged Mountains of the Moon, the Ruwenzori’s has a diverse ecosystem such sprawling Savannah, crater lakes, etc. make it ideal for classic big game. The park holds 10 primate species including chimpanzees and over 600 bird species.
Day 1: Kampala –Queen Elizabeth (7hrs)
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, famous for Its tree- climbing lions with a stopover at the Equator. Proceed through volcanic formations of the Western Rift Valley towards Queen Elizabeth National Park. The descent reveals a stunning panorama of Lakes George and Edward amidst game-filled plains. In the evening, enjoy a game-drive, before retiring at your preferred lodge. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge. B.L.D
Day 2: Game and Boat Cruise- Queen Elizabeth.
Depart for an early morning game drive and later return to the lodge for breakfast. Queen Elizabeth National Park’s diverse eco-system of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters. The Park is a home to lion, leopard, and giant forest hog, Cape buffalo, elephants, De fassa waterbuck, Uganda Kob, Topi and bushbuck. The park has also retained its reputation as an ornithologists’ delight with more than 600 species of bird found here. The afternoon boat-cruise offers an excellent platform for photography and game viewing. The birdlife is colorful and abundant. Enjoy a sundowner while admiring the view before dinner. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge. B.L.D
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth- Kampala (7hrs)
Being your last day at the Queen Elizabeth National Park, you can either choose to go for an early morning balloon trip which is usually very outstanding way of seeing the Savannah plains and the wildlife after which you come back down for a beautiful champagne breakfast alternatively you could opt for an early morning chimpanzee tracking at Kyambura gorge before being transferred to Kampala.
End of Tour!
Price per person from $914 PP (*Minimum 2 Persons)
- Ground Transportation (4WD vehicle)
- Accommodation as per options in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated on the aforesaid Meal Plans
- Activities as stipulated in the safari program
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All park fees
- Entry permit/visas for Uganda if required.
- Airfare to and from Uganda and/or domestic airfare
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Beverages, tips, souvenirs & all items of a personal nature
- Any deviation from the suggested program
- Tips and gratuities
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature like telephone calls
- Any activity or accommodation NOT mentioned in the itinerary
- Porters and other luggage services
- Any personal insurance covers